Essential Oil Mandarin 50 g
- 100% Pure and Natural Oil
- Ideal for Use in Aromatherapy
- It is known to be deeply relaxing, eases stress, bringing peace to mind and body.
- Mandarin oil has anti-spasmodic properties and can prevent spasmodic coughs,
- Mandarin oil also has fungicidal and bactericidal properties
- It helps to keep skin rejuvenated and can also provide relief to people with arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- This oil is also very effective in problems related to blood circulation, skin infections.
- It is a blood purifier and can flush out the toxins and the unwanted substances from the body.
- Mandarin Oil is used in lotion creams to cleanse and tone the skin and also applied during pregnancy to prevent stretch marks and also in bath oils to give relaxing and calm feelings
ecoplanet is a leading cosmetic brand, manufacturer and supplier of aromatherapy cosmetic products to leading Spas in Resorts, Hotels, Salons, Clinics and others all across India at wholesale price. We manufacture a variety of aromatherapy products such as Massage Oils, Massage Creams, Lotions, Skin Care Creams, Anti Cellulite Products, Body Polish, Body Packs and Wraps, Salt and Sugar Based Scrubs Diffuser Oils, Herbal Potli – Compressed Massage Balls, Balms, Foot Massage Products and Essential Oils. We manufacture products which are concept based for fulfilling consumer need.
Aromatherapy is a holistic method of healing based on the skillful use of Essential oils that stimulate the regenerative processes of the body. Aromatherapy massages are the best way to make these Essential oils accessible to various parts of your body which helps immensely in imparting their beneficial effects. These massages are given using Aromatherapy Massage oils which are perfect combinations of Essential oils and Carrier oils which help your body to relax, detox or regenerate depending on the properties of the Essential oils used.
Pure Mandarin Essential Oil.
Antiseptic, sedative, stimulant, tonic antispasmodic, carminative, diuretic, laxative.
Directions to Use
Do not use Essential oils directly on the skin without diluting with desired carrier oils (almond, olive, jojoba, apricot-kernel, hazelnut etc.) as they are highly concentrated and can harm your skin.
People with sensitive skin should perform patch test before using these oils.
For massage: Dilute essential oil with carrier oils and massage for stressed muscles & joints, cramps and sprains.
Skin Care: Take few drops of desired essential oil in preferred carrier oil i.e. Grape seed oil/ jojoba oil & gently massage on the desired part of body.
Hair Care: For dry scalp, add few drops of Mandarin oil to olive oil/ almond oil and massage into your scalp at night before bed. In the morning, wash and condition your hair as usual.
For bath: For stress, nervous tension or insomnia, add few drops of oil to a bath tub filled with warm water and get into your tub for at least 20 minutes to help promote deep relaxation.
For external use only. Keep away from children. In case of direct eye contact, wash the affected area with plenty of water, if irritation continues, consult a Doctor.
The products offered by ecoplanet are neither intended nor prescribed to be a substitute for medical treatments, cure or prevention of any disease physical, mental and emotional. Please see your health provider for any health-related problems prior to use.
We Thought You Would Love This