Essential Oil Cajeput 100 g
- 100% Pure and Natural Oil.
- Ideal for Use in Aromatherapy.
- Body Oil, Skin Care, massage oil.
- It can be externally applied to cuts and wounds from rusty iron to protect against tetanus.
- Cajuput oil can also be rubbed on the body to keep insects away.
- Cajuput oil is also an expert decongestant and expectorant.
- It stimulates the organs, creates a warming effect, promotes circulation, and activates secretions.
- It smooths and brightens skin while keeping it free from skin infections. It also tones up the skin.
Aromatherapy is a holistic method of healing based on the skilful use of Essential oils that stimulate the regenerative processes of the body. Aromatherapy massages are the best way to make these Essential oils accessible to various parts of your body which helps immensely in imparting their beneficial effects. These massages are given using Aromatherapy Massage oils which are perfect combinations of Essential oils and Carrier oils which help your body to relax, detox or regenerate depending on the properties of the Essential oils used.
Pure Cajuput Essential Oil.
Analgesic, Anti-Inflammatory, Antiseptic, Antispasmodic, Anti-toxic.
Directions to Use
Do not use Essential oils
directly on the skin without diluting with desired carrier oils (almond,
olive, jojoba, apricot-kernel, hazelnut etc.) as they are highly concentrated
and can harm your skin. People with sensitive skin should perform patch test
before using these oils.
For massage: Dilute essential oil with carrier oils and massage for stressed muscles & joints, cramps and sprains.
Skin Care: Take few drops of desired essential oil in preferred carried oil i.e. Grapeseed oil/ jojoba oil & gently massage on the desired part of body.
For diffusion: Add few drops of Diffuser oil in host water and place it on a Diffuser oil burner. Alternatively, you can also use Electrical Diffuser oil burners.
For bath: For stress and nervous tension, add few drops of oil to a bath tub filled with warm water and get into your tub for at least 20 minutes to help promote deep relaxation.
For Inhalation: Add few drops of essential oil in Hot water container, cover yourself so that no cool air passes and inhale the steam taking deep breath as long as the water is hot. Alternatively you can use electrical steam vaporiser.
For external use only. Keep away from children. In case of direct eye contact, wash the affected area with plenty of water, if irritation continues, consult a Doctor.
No customer reviews for the moment.
- Net Quantity
- 50 g
No products at this time.